The Albert Lee Interview is a rare glimpse under the hood of the technique of a country rock legend. Albert’s simultaneously fluid and ripping rockabilly style is a blueprint for playing through the changes with speed and, most importantly, musicality. Along the way, we take a look at both the right-hand mechanics and the fretboard organization that make this possible.
The hour-long interview includes 7 chapters of analysis, and over 50 slow-motion, up-close examples with one of the all-time great right hands in country and rock, with tablature included in both Guitar Pro and PDF.
Here's an overview of what's included with the download. For more detail, check out the platform page!
- Interview - Albert Lee Interview
- Analysis - Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Analysis - Chapter 2 - Heroes of History
- Analysis - Chapter 3 - Forcing the Downstroke
- Analysis - Chapter 4 - The Compound Curve
- Analysis - Chapter 5 - Albert's Swing
- Analysis - Chapter 6 - Crosspicking
- Analysis - Chapter 7 - Musical Practice
- Bts - Korg A3
Musical Examples - Video
- Albert Lee - Clips.zip
- Albert Lee - Clips - Slow.zip
Musical Examples - Tablature
- Albert Lee - Clips - Tablature - GPX.zip
- Albert Lee - Clips - Tablature - PDF.zip